You are such an instrumental part of introducing families to a gentle and biblical approach to parenting — on this page, you'll find resources to help you spread the message of Parenting Scripts across social media and your circles of influence. There are images, pre-written tweets, and basic info about the book that you are welcome to use on your social platforms, blogs, and emails. Remember to include the purchase link: bit.ly/parenting-scripts (or your affiliate link to the book on Amazon) and the #parentingscripts hashtag wherever you share! Thank you again for your partnership!
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PARENTING SCRIPTS
You want to say the right thing when your children do wrong — trouble is most parents aren't sure where to even begin. Parenting Scripts is the much-needed resource for moms and dads who are desperate to speak life to their children in stead of defaulting to the same old words and ineffective consequences. Focusing on the most ordinary and yet troublesome areas in our daily routines, Parenting Scripts helps parents to craft intentional, well thought out and prayed over words.
When parents step back to consider their children's wrong actions, there's a chance they can plan the right reactions. In the margins of their busy day, Parenting Scripts leads parents to a calm place where they can pinpoint their family's bad habits and choose better ways of dealing with immature behavior — theirs and their children's.
Laid out as a parenting book and workbook all in one, each of the thirty-one short chapters includes:
- Parenting Script — main lesson, complete with a script to try at home
- Scriptures — verses to apply
- Prayer Script — prayer to pray
- Make the Script Your Own — empty pages to write down your own parenting script
sharing calendar — Here are some suggestions of what to share and when!
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27TH
Share the "Buy One Get One" deal for Cyber Monday (information/graphics below)
Leave your review of Parenting Scripts on Amazon
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
Share one of the quote-based graphics on Facebook and/or Instagram and post one of the pre-written tweets on Twitter
Post your review of Parenting Scripts on GoodReads
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH
- Share a meaningful testimonial on Facebook about how this book is impacting your life personally, and then link them over to Amazon to join you on the journey
Don’t forget to leave your Amazon/GoodReads review if you haven’t already
LAUNCH DAY BOGO PROMOTION — MONDAY NOVEMBER 27TH
Purchase a copy of Parenting Scripts and email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll receive a free pdf copy of Holiday Triggers! Your purchase and email must fall between 12:00am on 11/27/17 and 11:59pm on 11/28/17 to qualify for the BOGO offer! You'll receive your copy of Holiday Triggers within 48 hours!
PRE-WRITTEN TWEETS — Simply copy and paste these within Twitter!
- Is what you’re saying to your kids not working? This is the book for you. Wendy Speake and Amber Lia share 31 things they say to their kids each triggered moment. #parentingscripts bit.ly/parenting-scripts
- Are you stuck in a rut, saying the same old thing to your kids? Giving the same ineffective consequences? Try something new! Let us help! #parentingscripts bit.ly/parenting-scripts
- NEW BOOK! Parenting Scripts: When What You’re Saying Isn’t Working, Say Something New! For every parent who sometimes says the wrong things… #parentingscripts bit.ly/parenting-scripts
For the images below, simply right click (or tap) to save the image to your desktop or device. Please remember to include the purchase link (bit.ly/parenting-scripts or your Amazon affiliate link) and use the #parentingscripts hashtag in all your social media updates and blog articles.